This book is first class professional material and well worth the price.
Listed below are some of the subjects covered in this comprehensive horse racing research manual:
* Spotting ‘Win Action’ on the Chalk An easy way to determine if the ‘smart’ money is in play. Horses showing this action win at a much higher rate than your average favorite.
* The Zap-Rap Pattern A key toteboard pattern that can tune you in to tons of future winners! This is a premier money making approach!
* The ‘Baseline’ Method of Tote Board Analysis The most thorough and complete betting-action analysis known to mankind! Learn this, and there’s not a whole lot more you’ll need to know! A tried-and-true toteboard methodology, following the stable money.
* Establishing a Betting ‘Profile’ for Any Track is the most ‘sophisticated’ method you’ll ever see! A neat little formula that will show you how the money ‘moves’, and how to capitalize on this information!
* Scratches How to properly adjust the odds on all horses that have been scratched. You won’t find this information anywhere else.
* Adjusting Speed and Pace Numbers to Work for You! Here’s an easy way to modify Beyer Speed Figures (software not required) to make them more accurate and profitable.
* Learn the eight key factors that are present in 90% of all handicapping systems; based on an analysis of 250 horse racing systems. A real eye-opener. Join the 2% that actually make money playing the horses.
This book is one of the most comprehensive books ever written on the subject of tote board analysis. This book is all you need to pick winning horses. You won't need to purchase any costly software or expensive subscriptions. This book is a must-read for serious horseplayers.
Printed Edition - Ready To Mail
Order Today! - $49.97
Click here to order!
Changing Factors · Trainer’s Intention · Pool Ratios · Bet Down Trends · Betting Profiles
Value Betting · "Zap Rap" Pattern · Odds Analyzer · Track Profiles · Cold Favorites
Linemaking Technique · Lasix Horses · Fixed Determiners · Positive Expectancy
Adjusting Scratches · Bucking Trends · Odds Charts · Baseline Analysis
Pace Analysis · Beyer Numbers · Systems Analysis · Speed Numbers
Race Analyses · Handicapping Angles · Higher Profits